Sunday, July 20, 2008

A New Life for Audrey!


It's truly a wonderful gift to get a second chance at life when you think it's all coming to an end. Since I've been in rescue I've had time to reflect on my life and on all the blessings I've received. It's made me realize that I want to share my love and good fortune. I feel pretty good now. I have drops for my eyes and my heartworms are gone. My friends at BTRGH have taken really good care of me and have restored my faith in the goodness of people. I hope they know what a difference they've made in my life. I hope they know how much I love and appreciate them. Let's face it, there are not a lot of people who would give me a second look, let alone a second chance. I feel like they've given me the whole world and I'd like the opportunity to give something back.

I realize now that what I want more than anything else is to make a difference in someone's life, just like my friends at BTRGH did for me. A person, a whole family - I'm not particular! I just have all this love inside of me now and I want to share it with someone - my very own person who I can love and who will love me back. What about you? Can you see past my age and blindness and appreciate me for who I am on the inside - a sweet, adorable, little girl who just wants to be loved? Can you find room in your heart for a beautiful, older dog who will be happy and completely fulfilled just to be near you and to love you unconditionally? I promise I'll make a difference in your life if you give me a chance and make me part of your life!

No comments: