Friday, December 26, 2008

On the catwalk with Miss A!

I feel so pretty in my new sweater! Look out America's Next Top Model - I'm ready for you! I won't even need tips from Miss J. Alexander, because I've got that fierce runway walk and attitude down! Hee-hee! Seriously, the only thing fierce about me was the way my tail was wagging while I strutted around in my beautiful new sweater. It's hard to tell from the picture, but I was SOOOOOO happy to get a present. Thanks Jenn! You really know how to make an old girl smile. And how did you know that green was my favorite color?? Jenn is one of our "far away" friends who goes out of her way to do nice things for all the rescues here at the kennel. Even though she lives in Massachussetts, she knows all about southern hospitality and how to be Texas-Friendly! We love you Jenn and we really appreciate your thoughtful gesture!!

No comments: