Sunday, July 20, 2008

I still know how to have fun!


Just because I've been around a little bit longer than some of the other rescues, does NOT mean that I'm old and boring! I still know how to have fun. It's just that now, my idea of fun does not include chewing up your favorite pair of shoes or eating the throw pillows on the couch! Sure, I may have a few grey hairs, but they come with maturity and good manners. You can trust me to behave when you're at work or out with friends. I hate to say it, but you just can't trust a puppy!!

I'll make a great companion for you and you can feel good knowing that I will always be excited to see you when you get home. I know you can tell from my picture that I can be lot of fun. I'm also a lot more patient and cooperative than a puppy or a younger dog. If you adopt me, we can snuggle, watch movies, and take walks together . . . and maybe, every now and then, you can dress me up! I personally think that I would look adorable in a little party dress. Imagine all the fun and all the good times we could have together if you'll just give me a chance!!

No comments: